Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Phone: (317) 559-4477
Fax: (317) 849-1892
Attorney Kassandra Green is experienced in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate, including: leasing, investing, selling, purchasing, foreclosing and clearing title. She regularly drafts and negotiates mortgages, promissory notes, deeds, for sale by owner contracts, releases, easements and leases.
In addition to transactional real estate, Mrs. Green has significant litigation experience in contract disputes and construction law.
Mrs. Green received her B.A. from Ball State University and her J.D. from New England Law in Boston.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Commercial Real Estate Women's Group (INDYCREW)
Civic and Charitable Involvement:
- Pro Tem Warren Township Small Claims Court
- Volunteer Tutor for School On Wheels
- Volunteer Guardian Ad Litem with Kid's Voice
- President of the North Kessler Park Neighborhood Association
License and Certifications
- Indiana State Bar
- Southern District of Indiana, United States District Court
- Massachusetts, Retired
- Resident Producer Individual Title License