Child Custody Attorney Indianapolis
Hocker & Associates, LLC helps clients work toward their custody goals
When children are involved and questions about custody arise, a divorce can become extremely difficult. Our Indianapolis family law attorneys Vicki L. Fortino, Matthew C. Maples, and Rachel A. East understand how stressful the process can be on individuals and their families.
As experienced child custody lawyers in Indiana, our job is to help clients negotiate agreements that are fair and meet the needs of children and parents. If negotiations are not possible, we will take a case to a mediator or to trial. Whichever course we take, we always put the needs of the client first, while keeping the child's best interest in mind. Indiana courts will only accept custody arrangements that are in the best interest of your child. We want to best serve your interests within the confines of the law.
Handling all aspects of child custody orders
Hocker & Associates, LLC represents clients facing all types of child custody issues, including:
- Developing child custody arrangements: We understand every custody case is unique, which is why we provide one-on-on attention. We will review your situation and explain your options. We realize how important it is to keep you informed of any changes or issues that might arise during your case. We stay focused on your needs.
- Modifying child custody orders: Circumstances sometimes change, which requires a review of existing child custody orders. We will help you modify your existing order or your arrangement is no longer in your child's best interest or practical for you and your family.
- Termination of parental rights and custody: We aggressively protect the parental rights of our clients. Talk to us if you need representation for any type of child custody issue.
We understand the struggle mothers and fathers must deal with during custody disputes, and we are ready to help you preserve the relationship you have worked so hard to build with your child. We listen closely to your needs and work with you to create a plan that is fair and meets your goals.
Many debates often arise out of the issue of child custody. Some of the most common ones we deal with at our law firm include:
- Amount of child support payments
- Timing of child support payments
- Visitation rights
- Amount of time each parent gets to spend with children
- Timing of child custody arrangement
- Amendments to child custody arrangement
How to reach a child custody attorney
We strive to help each of our clients achieve their goals. If you need a knowledgeable attorney for your child custody issue, call Hocker & Associates, LLC today for a free consultation. Call (317) 578-1630 or contact us online.